Goals of the journalism club:
• Develop skills for gathering and proceeding information;
• Learn various styles of write;
• Learn how to transfer information;
• Learn about theory and practice of journalism;
• Set critical thinking skills;
• Prepare newspaper articles (in every genre of the journalism) and themes for the talk-shows.
Within the club:
• There are published newspaper for students “Rvas +1” (funded in 1997), 500 copies each number and are distributed for free;
• There are prepared and broadcasted in the local TV channel TV talk-show of students with rubrics: “Stereotypes and Progress” and “I Demand a Word”.
The lessons in the clubs are once per week.