On June 14, LEPL Tetritskaro Municipality village. Members of Koda "Laboratory of Ideas and Entrepreneurship" met with entrepreneur Mari Chumburidze, who has been producing fruit pops for 5 years - "Tsumbo Pops"
During the meeting, the participants spoke:
• Idea, concept, entrepreneurial activity,
• Value-based, conscientious, principled entrepreneurial activities;
• Relationship with customers, gaining and maintaining their trust,
• Dealing with difficulties, challenges and crisis periods,
• The importance, characteristics and features of producing a healthy product
• About success, profit distribution, reinvestment and other important issues
. Adults were given the opportunity to ask all the questions they were interested in.
At the end of the meeting, the young people tasted the ecologically safe and healthy product - "Tsumbo Pops"
The Union of Young Pedagogues Union thanks Mari Chumburidze for her cooperation
The meeting was held within the framework of the project "Skill Building and Innovative Employment Opportunities for Regional Development of Georgia" implemented by the Georgian Center for Strategic Research and Development (CSRDG), the Youg Pedagogues Union (YPU) and Together with the Georgian Civic Development Association (GCDA). The project is financially supported by the EU Delegation to Georgia. #CSRDG #YPU #SAGA # Skills4Jobs #brotfortheword