Raise civil awareness among young adults and self-realization and develop their possibilities as in schools, in local communities as well; popularization of children’s rights.
- Development of Gurian students’ self-governments (election, election programs, meeting minutes and recommendations, project development, advocacy and lobbing skills).
- Training course:
- Functions of students’ self-governments;
- Project development;
- There is functioning Guria Regional Parliament of Students;
- Since 1996 the organization established the Leadership school for students (Karl Popper debates, journalism, documentary filmmakers, self-governing and discussion clubs);
- There is functioning forum-theatre.
For popularization of children’s rights there are publishing:
- Newspaper for students “Rvas +1”;
- TV Discussion programs for students with the rubrics: a. Stereotypes and Progress and b. I Demand a Word!
- Documentary films _ “For Rights”
- There are organized presentations and debates;
The students of the Leadership school are involved in advocacy and lobbing process.